Re: Lilo problem in gcc4

Kyuu Eturautti wrote:

Side question - if this is something troublesome to fix, does anyone have quick tips on switching boot loader from lilo to grub?

If I'm not mistaken, its simply a matter of installing the grub package? And then running 'update-grub'. I didn't think there was anything complex about it.

Actually, I take that back, I have to go in and maually edit my /boot/grub/menu.lst to target to (hd0,0) since for some reason it wants to link the scsi device to (hd2,0). Highly doubt you'll run into that issue though.

Nathan

Code is poetry.