MD5 mismatches on downloads from ftp.de.debian.org

My local mirror has been complaining about md5 mismatches on

when I was syncing from ftp.de.d.o. Changing to
syncproxy2.eu.debian.org has fixed it for me, suggesting that the
problem is confined to the German mirror. It'd probably be a good plan
to check all the files...

  Getting a SCSI chain working is perfectly simple if you remember that there
  must be exactly three terminations: one on one end of the cable, one on the
  far end, and the goat, terminated over the SCSI chain with a silver-handled
  knife whilst burning *black* candles. --- Anthony DeBoer