Re: Lilo problem in gcc4

Jacob Larsen wrote:

The lilo package in gcc4/sid seems to be broken. file /sbin/lilo.real
shows that it is a 32 bit executable.

Where can I report bugs concerning the gcc4 archive? Is there a
bugtracker somewhere?

/Jacob
I take it there's no solution here yet? I'm kinda hoping to upgrade my kernel sometime soon...I browsed the list history on the subject and noticed no solution, at least not on the list.

Side question - if this is something troublesome to fix, does anyone have quick tips on switching boot loader from lilo to grub?

/v\