Re: Anyone using gcc-3.4 port for audio work?

>  I figured it made sense to use the gcc-3.4 port - but I'm
> prepared to be persuaded otherwise!
I chose pure64/sid because there are more pkgs than sarge and it seems
to be a little more stable than gcc-3.4.

>  and for people who don't have an external MIDI keyboard.
And for ppl who can't configure their ext kbd yet...

> My first attempt would be to take the DeMuDi kernel source package and
> try to build a binary from that, since it's already got the patches.
This post came in over the weekend, maybe this could help?

> Dale E. Martin
> <dale@the-martins.org>

> System Report: Shuttle SN95G5

I have just put together a Shuttle SN95G5 small form factor system...

I've also booted up with Linux 2.6.10-mm3 that I compiled for the box
and
it seems to work well too.

> Sounding off,
Norv