Re: Anyone using gcc-3.4 port for audio work?

Hi Daniel,
I have setup dual-boot system with pure64/sid and AGNULA/Demudi
1.2.1-rc1_i386.
I am using pure64 as everyday desktop and Demudi for sound.
I hope to add all the Demudi packages to 64 side so I can have a 64-bit
Demudi.
I think most pkgs are available in pure64 but some, eg Virtual Keyboard,
are not.
My limited understanding of kernel issues is that the kernel should be
compiled with realtime-lsm module, I don't know if anyone can do this.
I am very much a newcomer to all this but I'm happy to help out where I
can.
I had problems starting jackd in pure64 initially but now I can, don't
ask me why...
Regards,
Norv