Re: how to install debian-amd64 (I will buy an a64 soon)

A Diumenge 19 Setembre 2004 06:42, Bob Proulx va escriure:
Thank's a lot for the answer. I thought that nobody would answer me.

Maybe it would be a good idea to put your answer in the AMD64-howto, because I
think that I'm not the only that have this situation.

Another option that maybe its posible is to create the CD/DVD from the local
mirror, but I'm not sure that it's an easy option.

best regards,

Leo