Re: Installation report -> works with a few problems

Mon, Jun 28, 2004 at 05:18:31PM +0200, Tobias Spranger escribió:

>You mean  --kernel-include-path=/usr/src/kernel-headers-2.6.6-4/include ?
>With this include/linux/modversions.h wasn't there again. Thanks to the log
>file, now I know the path ;-). I found it in include/config and liked it
>include/linux. Now the nvidia skript started to compile, but exited with a
>lot of errors and warnings. If desired, I can mail someone my
>nvidia-installer.log. In the kernel-sources for my self-compiled kernel, I
>saw that modversions.h is in config too. So I'll wait untill the packages for
>nvidia have been released -- I already saw one ;-)

	modversions.h is created upon building the kernel. Thus, you
need to run "make menuconfig" (or similar) and make dep, to create a
modversions.h

	That's why you have one in your self-compiled kernel.

	With that fixed you'll be done to install the Nvidia drivers.

	Good luck!

	Alvaro