Re: Direct Rendering kernel 2.6.7 and nvidia drivers

On Monday 28 June 2004 22:09, Bharath Ramesh wrote:
> I installed the nvidia drivers on my Athlon64 machine and compiled the
> nvidia drivers from http://minion.de. I get the following information.
>
> name of display: :0.0
> Xlib:  extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0".
> display: :0  screen: 0

  Hi, I'm getting the same here. I'm using exactly the same XFree86
configuration I used to have with 32-bit debian which worked flawlessly with
OpenGL apps.

  I've checked and the agp and nvidia modules are installed and X reports dri
enabled.

regards

Claudio