Re: Seeking a kernel package

ok, I have built a big kernel image of 2.6.3 in a biarch env.
it's available on my ftp
(ftp://ftp-fourier.ujf-grenoble.fr/debian/debian-amd64/)

it supports most hardware to allow i hope anyone to be able to boot the system
and run it.
supports 32 bits and 64 bits
support ip4/ip6, raid, lvm, md etc
has most of the fs builin
usb hid drivers
has all net drivers (including pcmcia) builtin
has all scsi drivers built-in
should support sata through the IDE drivers (libata seems to much unstable for
now)

there are also modules but these should not be needed to boot.

I haven't tried to boot this kernel :) (working remotely)
if someone boots it please tell me if it worked fine :)

Cheers,
Mik