Seeking a kernel package

Hello,

I would like to have an amd64 kernel-image package that I can put in my
repo.  To start with, I think it would be best to have one compiled like
this:

 * .deb package built with kernel-package
 * 64-bit kernel with support for 32-bit bins also
 * No modules -- everything compiled in statically
 * Kernel 2.6.x, latest rc version
 * support for just about all different hardware stuff turned on,
   including those things that are not "known to compile" or labeled
   "experimental"
 * support for ipv4, ipv6, RAID, LVM (multi-disk), etc. built in.
 * ext2, ext3, xfs, reiser, jfs built in.
 * sound is not needed.
 * USB is not needed.  firewire is not needed.

The idea is to give people something they can install and *know* will
work, then use it to be able to build their own 64-bit kernel from the
64-bit environment.

Since it's built without modules, the kernel image itself could also be
posted.  That'll help for people bootstrapping from an i386 Debian dist.

Thanks,
John