Re: Seeking a kernel package

Hi Michael,
thanks for the kernel image! Unfortunately I can't boot it cause it stops
during the via-rhine network driver startup. There's no panic though... eth0
is found and then it just stops the initialization with something like this:

via-rhine.c:v1.10-LK1.1.19-2.5  July-12-2003  Written by Donald Becker
  http://www.scyld.com/network/via-rhine.html
eth0: VIA VT6102 Rhine-II at 0xe000, 00:0d:61:1d:06:82, IRQ 23.
eth0: MII PHY found at address 1, status 0x786d advertising 01e1 Link 45e1.

Any idea? As this seems to be the normal output it may even be related to the
next driver in the list which fails to be loaded...

Thanks in advance, Oliver