Re: AMD64 Status Update -- And Future Directions

* John Goerzen

| Multiarch that "works" on Alioth is not necessarily multiarch that
| "works" for Debian.  At some point, if a multiarch AMD64 is to become a
| reality, the multiarch AMD64 folks *must* resolve the impasse with the
| dpkg folks.

Which is the reason for a meeting with at least Wichert Akkerman,
Scott James Remnant and me during OSWC in Malaga, Spain, next week.
Hopefully we'll come to a conclusion and be able to move forward in a
way which is both acceptable to the dpkg team and the amd64 team.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-