Re: Debian on Digital 3305

On Thu, Feb 13, 2003 at 08:18:05AM +0000, Patrick Caulfield wrote:

> I know nothing about that particular machine but I had a very
> similar problem burning CDs on my pws433 and it turned out to be a
> bug in the ISP SCSI driver.  I replaced it with the one at
> http://www.feral.com/isp.html and now it works fine.

Yes, that was one of the *many* reasons we chose the so-called "feral"
driver when coordinating the RH 7.2 for Alpha release over a year ago.

 --Jay++

Jay A Estabrook                            HPTC - LINUX support
Hewlett-Packard Company - MRO1-2/K15       (508) 467-2080
200 Forest Street, Marlboro MA 01752       Jay.Estabrook@hp.com