Debian on Digital 3305

Hi,

I'm a newbie, but I think there is a mistake on Debian Alpha compatibility
list.  I have a DIGITAL Server 3000 Model 3305 6500A and it runs Debian
Linux prefectly.  But the Debian documentation says that this should not.

Citation from http://www.debian.org/ports/alpha/sys_types:

Model		Alias			Supported	Supported
					by Linux	by GNUMach
DigServ3300	Corelle(Noritake fam)	Yes		No
DigServ3300R	Corelle(Noritake fam)	Yes		No
DigServ3305	UNKNOWN			No		No
DigServ3305R	UNKNOWN			No		No

However there is another source of information also in the Debian docs,
which I cannot understand:

http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/alpha/install.en.txt says:

Hardware Type                   Aliases                 MILO image
NORITAKE
- Digital Server 3300           Corelle                 N/A
- Digital Server 3300R          Corelle                 N/A

I really sorry, that I don't understand all details of these lines,
but I think that my experience with my running Debian contradicts with
(at least) the first ciation.

Cheers,
Balint Laczay

--