Re: Debian on Digital 3305

I've emailed the maintainer of the compatibitlity list asking to have it
updated, but i guess it hasnt been.

I ran Debian on a Digital Server 3305, it ran fine.  The only problem i
wasnt able to fix was that i couldnt get the burner i installed in it
going for the life of me.

If you're ever looking to get rid of that box, let me know, mine died a
few months ago, x86s just suck compared to Alphas eheh.

Richard Fillion
rick@rhix.ods.org