Re: Alpha on CD/Cross development

Hi,

On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 11:17:30AM +0100, Gerhard Poul wrote:

> I only do that because it seems to me that there are no commercial resellers
> here...

It seems I am in a similar situation, there are no resellers of Debian CDs in
NZ that I know of (anyone else on this list in New Zealand? Feel free to
correct me), certainly none that have the Alpha CDs. Downloading the image
here is totally impractical due to the costs involved.

Has anyone had experience with ordering from companies like CheapBytes or LSL?

Martin