Re: Alpha on CD/Cross development

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 12:54:04PM +1300, Martin Lucina wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, Mar 09, 1999 at 11:17:30AM +0100, Gerhard Poul wrote:
>
> > I only do that because it seems to me that there are no commercial resellers
> > here...
>
> It seems I am in a similar situation, there are no resellers of Debian CDs in
> NZ that I know of (anyone else on this list in New Zealand? Feel free to
> correct me), certainly none that have the Alpha CDs. Downloading the image
> here is totally impractical due to the costs involved.

  You could also try a post on debian-user. Maybe some fellow countrymen can
  send you a copy. There are some fortunate ones with good connections and
  local mirrors...

  B.

--
B. Warmerdam                                              GNU/Debian Linux
bartw@xs4all.nl, bartw@debian.org (Keyid: 10A0FDD1)       ----------------