Re: Alpha on CD/Cross development

Hi,

If you need Alpha CDs I can send out some to Austria and Germany as soon as
Slink is updated on my local mirror and I have the first cd images...

(If you're in another country you can still contact me... maybe it's
possible to ship them to you...)

I only do that because it seems to me that there are no commercial resellers
here...

I do that not for profit. So I'll first look at debian-alpha, create cd's as
soon as possible. I can tell you then how much it will cost. (After I
produced the first few cd's)

I'm using standard cd's which are produced with a TEAC CD-R55S (so they
don't have a professional cover or these things.

If you're interested please contact me... if you need i386 I can also tell
you where to get them... but I'll not burn any of these...

Anyone who is interested please contact me...

I'll also try to do a 1-cd version which can be used by developers (without
all these programs nobody uses or you can download with your modem... (like
these 20 x 500kb window managers ;-)) )

I can tell you which CDs I can send to you as soon as my local mirror
updated... At the moment I can just tell you to contact me and I'll reply as
soon as possible...

If there's a commercial cd-rom vendor in Austria who produces alpha debian
cd's please tell me...

cu,
  gerhard