Re: Need Advice from avanti useres (Re: problem: install as/200 (avanti) & new install disks)

On Monday,  8 Mar, Loic Prylli wrote:

> The latest avanti milo from Mikita fails for Jamie L. Raymond. I am
> ready to take any milo that will work better. Better meaning precisely
> that both have been tested on some platform and one fails, and the
> other works.
>
> I do not care whether it is a custom milo, a redhat milo, a gatekeeper
> milo, the only criteria is that it works.

Unfortunately, I was not on time for the CDROM, but anyway, I put a new
Avanti MILO that should work in 24Mb configuration on
genie.ucd.ie:/pub/alpha/milo/Avanti-990310 .  The patch is in
milo-memory-fix.diff.

As I do not see how this can be platform- or boot-method-dependent, I
shall probably rebuild MILOs for other platforms as well.

Nikita