Re: Need Advice from avanti useres (Re: problem: install as/200 (avanti) & new install disks)

Martin Lucina writes:

 > What problematic versions of MILO? I haven't had any problems with MILO run
 > from SRM at all. I'm currently using my own version of MILO which is actually
 > cetus' MILO from 19990302 compiled against 2.0.35 with some of my patched to
 > the TGA driver in it.

The latest avanti milo from Mikita fails for Jamie L. Raymond. I am
ready to take any milo that will work better. Better meaning precisely
that both have been tested on some platform and one fails, and the
other works.

I do not care whether it is a custom milo, a redhat milo, a gatekeeper
milo, the only criteria is that it works.

But in about one hour it will be too late to change the CDROM.

Loic