Re: Didier speak-with script?

Chime,

It's easier to just send me the contents of /etc/modules instead of
saying that you added that line.  I have no idea if you added the line
correctly.

Based on what you've told me, your /etc/modules file should be:

# /etc/modules: kernel modules to load at boot time.
#
# This file contains the names of kernel modules that should be loaded
# at boot time, one per line. Lines beginning with "#" are ignored.

firewire-sbp2
speakup_dectlk
speakup_soft

Confirm that you have this line and install speechd-up and you should
be good to go unless you have not configured spd-conf correctly.

David

Again, I think we should get off debian-accessibility list - this
doesn't seem to be a general problem just a problem you have and also
it's going "around and around" with the same suggestions being made to
you, and you sending back information showing you haven't taken the
suggestions offered - like modifying /etc/modules (as above).

Thanks,