Re: broken orca on testing

I got it.  I just downgraded python-pyatspi and python-pyatspi2.  According to the traceback I got from trying to start orca, it appears to be
python-pyatspi, but I did them both to be safe.  Orca now works.

I wonder if it might be possible to ask the developers to pull out those python-pyatspi and python-pyatspi2 version 2.8 packages and replace them with
the original 2.5.3 versions.  Those work, but after updating the packages orca breaks.  I fixed it and am letting everyone on here know what happened
so they can correct it if it happens.

Glad to help.  learned something in the process.

--
Doug Smith: Special Agent
S.W.A.T  Spiritual Warfare and Advanced Technology