Re: broken orca on testing

Hi,

It can be a py-at-spi error. I updated my packages, and Orca does not talk after reboot. I saw that the pyat-spi package has been updated. I think that this can be the issue. I only can associate this package (python-pyatspi, or Python-pyatspi2, I am not in Debian and I did not remember if it is pyatspi or pyatspi2) with the accessibility because I did not found another accessibility package in today updates.

Best regards,
Manuel.