Orca dependencies (was Re: Extending accessibility support in D-I for Lenny)

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 11:53:18PM +0100, Gilles Casse wrote:

> It would be great to have in the future a Orca-like for embedded
> environment such as mobile.

And not only for those. When KDE 4 supports accessibility API's, I doubt they
will want to bring in a whole plethora of Gnome dependencies to run Orca or
LSR - and it would be nice not to have yet another screen reader/magnifier
package for KDE, requiring its own development effort.