Re: m68k meetup 2018 - second attempt

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Jürgensmann <ij@2017.bluespice.org> writes:

> I know that the Amiga scene is still quite active, like in the forum
> at a1k.org. I don’t think that you would gain many participants when
> limiting the invitation to this mailing list. Topics like GCC
> improvements and general portability issues also apply to Netbsd 68k
> and all those Amigans that port software to AmigaOS.

This is an excellent idea.

I will create a simple webpage that can work as a focus for the meeting
information (either for the meeting in May, or later during semester
break).

I can post to the netbsd lists, and I'm on the Amiga Osnbarueck list
(Geit and Co). I will also post on the vintage computer festival europe
mailing list. Stefan "Beetle" probably has connection to some Atari
m86k lists.

> And what about maybe Jens Schoenfeld or other hardware vendors?

I have no contacts there, but Essen would not be too far away from Jens
if I remember correctly.

> So, maybe it’s a good idea to extend the invitation to these groups as
> well (and find a new date).
>
> Speaking of myself: I’m quite interested in joining, but currently I
> can not oversee everything that might interfere with the date and so
> the propability of me showing up is maybe 75%.

Yep, let's find a new date later in the year.

Greetings

Carsten