Re: m68k meetup 2018 - second attempt

Am 15.02.2018 um 09:57 schrieb Carsten Strotmann <carsten@strotmann.de>:

> Price would be 55 Euro per person for 3 days (2 nights) Friday 25.5. to
> Sunday 27.5.
> This includes:
> * accomodation in double room
> * breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
> * free Wifi, Beer, Softdrinks, Coffee/Tea "flatrate"
> * large meeting room with projector, Whiteboard, Ethernet-LAN

What about single rooms?

It’s more likely that I will join the meetup at Linuxhotel than in Kiel, because a) I always wanted to visit Linuxhotel and b) I could extend travel for a stay at my parents in Osnabrueck.

So, basically I’m interested to join, but I’m unsure if I fit in as I’m not a developer, so I can’t contribute that much. But I still have some BigRamPlus cards that should be put into some buildds (the memory mapping issue is still open, though).

--
Ciao...          //        http://blog.windfluechter.net
      Ingo     \X/     XMPP: ij@jabber.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc