Re: m68k meetup 2018 - second attempt

Hi Ingo,

Ingo Jürgensmann <ij@2018.bluespice.org> writes:

> Am 15.02.2018 um 09:57 schrieb Carsten Strotmann <carsten@strotmann.de>:
>
>> Price would be 55 Euro per person for 3 days (2 nights) Friday 25.5. to
>> Sunday 27.5.
>> This includes:
>> * accomodation in double room
>> * breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
>> * free Wifi, Beer, Softdrinks, Coffee/Tea "flatrate"
>> * large meeting room with projector, Whiteboard, Ethernet-LAN
>
> What about single rooms?

Possible, but slightly more expensive. Probably 5 Euro/day more, 65 Euro total.

> So, basically I’m interested to join, but I’m unsure if I fit in as
> I’m not a developer, so I can’t contribute that much. But I still have
> some BigRamPlus cards that should be put into some buildds (the memory
> mapping issue is still open, though).

Neither Stefan "Beetle" nor myself are (debian m68k-) developer. But we
can help by brining our (exotic/old) hardware, help testing, help
documentation and writing "how-to's" and give moral support.

It might be good for a developer to meet users, talk to them and have
fun together.

You are much welcome.

Carsten