Re: m68k meetup 2018 - second attempt

Am 15.02.2018 um 15:46 schrieb Carsten Strotmann:

Am 15.02.2018 um 09:57 schrieb Carsten Strotmann <carsten@strotmann.de>:

Price would be 55 Euro per person for 3 days (2 nights) Friday 25.5. to
Sunday 27.5.
This includes:
* accomodation in double room
* breakfast Saturday and Sunday morning
* free Wifi, Beer, Softdrinks, Coffee/Tea "flatrate"
* large meeting room with projector, Whiteboard, Ethernet-LAN

perfect.

I already requested free days (i'd have to work nightshift that
weekend). As soon they are confirmed, i will offer to help organize
the event, and Carsten will book the location.

I'd be there from about friday, high noon :)

Maybe better to wait until my holidays are confirmed.

Greets,
Stefan