Re: Log for attempted build of encfs_1.8.1-2 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Eduard Bloch dixit:

>Could you guys provide people with a PC-VM of some kind? I see those
>references, https://wiki.debian.org/BasiliskII but no prebuilt image

Basilisk Ⅱ is for MacOS (classic) without MMU.

For Linux you’d want ARAnyM (Atari emulator), which has lots of Debian
Wiki pages, including pre-built images.

Enjoy,
//mirabilos
PS: Boost still FTBFS: http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=boost1.54&arch=m68k&ver=1.54.0%2Bdfsg-7&stamp=1437521697
    and http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=boost1.55&arch=m68k&ver=1.55.0%2Bdfsg-4&stamp=1437552291
    (but I don’t speak C++ and can’t help with it) after I enabled it
    to test, as Andreas said it worked for him.
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.