Re: Log for attempted build of encfs_1.8.1-2 on m68k (dist=unstable)

(fixed the Reply-To)

Eduard Bloch dixit:

>First, it'd be nice to send a link to your fellow maintainers so they
>don't have to dig around.

Ah well, that’s linked from the PTS, and the reply answer to the
buildd should be short.

>Second, I see libboost-serialization-dev in
>http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=encfs&arch=m68k&ver=1.8.1-2&stamp=1437105008
>so... wtf?

In that case, it lacks a versioning.

>Third, my package is made for Debian Stable or newer. Your build
>seems to run on oldstable (boost version 1.49). I may find a solution

No, it runs unstable (boost version 1.49). Please add a version to
your dependency if that is not enough.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.