Re: Log for attempted build of encfs_1.8.1-2 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Hallo,
* Thorsten Glaser [Fri, Jul 17 2015, 01:30:49PM]:
> fail
>
> missing B-D on Boost::Serialization library

First, it'd be nice to send a link to your fellow maintainers so they
don't have to dig around.

Second, I see libboost-serialization-dev in
http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=encfs&arch=m68k&ver=1.8.1-2&stamp=1437105008
so... wtf?

Third, my package is made for Debian Stable or newer. Your build
seems to run on oldstable (boost version 1.49). I may find a solution
for your problem when I prepare a sloppy-backports upload... but this is
not going to happen soon.

Regards,
Eduard.

--
<Salz> jjFux: Ted hieß ja früher auch Walther
<Salz> winkiller: hm... es sind 8... die 7 kandidaten und NOTA