Re: Log for attempted build of encfs_1.8.1-2 on m68k (dist=unstable)

Hallo,
* John Paul Adrian Glaubitz [Fri, Jul 17 2015, 09:58:19PM]:
> On 07/17/2015 09:53 PM, Eduard Bloch wrote:
> > Please don't get me wrong, I don't contemn the development of
> > experimental architectures. But from my POV:
> > it was working with older boost versions and it works with newer ones.
>
> m68k isn't experimental, it was Debian's *first* official port and it's
> still important since it helps catch regressions in the code regarding
> portability.

Yes, yes, and 386 was the first Intel CPU and we don't support it
either, and people stopped complaining quite quickly after it was
dropped.

> > http://buildd.debian-ports.org/status/package.php?p=encfs&suite=sid
>
> And I have a high level of trust in Torsten. If he reports something to
> be broken, it *is* usually broken :).

Could you guys provide people with a PC-VM of some kind? I see those
references, https://wiki.debian.org/BasiliskII but no prebuilt image
from Jessie or "m68k-unstable" anywhere.

Regards,
Eduard.