Re: M68K status

Geert Uytterhoeven dixit:

>But m68kboot (which includes amiboot, ataboot, etc.) seems to be in Debian,
>incl. sources?

As far as I can tell, the sources in the last version of the package
aren’t even used to build it, because the “source” package ships the
binaries for m68k-bare plus the source one can use to manually build
it… I did have plans to build them with gcc-m68k-mint, but never got
around to actually do so.

But yes they should be a start, just don’t expect them to correspond
to any binaries you got from anywhere, rather rebuild them first and
try them, and only if that doesn’t work for you, hack ’em.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
<igli> exceptions: a truly awful implementation of quite a nice idea.
<igli> just about the worst way you could do something like that, afaic.