Re: M68K status

With the latest sid, is it possible to run X windows (Xorg) yet? I'm building amiga-lilo right now, so hopefully I won't have to go through the early-startup to boot Debian anymore. Also, nobody ever said if the source code is available for amiboot or where to find it. Google comes up with nothing. I'm not sure if my startup problem is because of amiboot, or because of AmigaOS itself being resident in RAM. My OS 3.9 install is new and I haven't got around to setting up BlizKick yet, maybe that will help.

Thanks everyone!

John Voltz