Re: Current and upcoming toolchain changes for jessie

On 14-06-13 21:11, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Wouter, Mikael: input on switching C/C++ to 4.8?

We don't have much data either way, do we?

I suppose it shouldn't be too much of a problem, but I can't be sure. In
the past we've usually taken the plunge, and filed bugs if things go
really bad.

This end should point toward the ground if you want to go to space.

If it starts pointing toward space you are having a bad problem and you
will not go to space today.

  -- http://xkcd.com/1133/