Re: w-b DB access (was Re: [buildd] Vivaldi & Elgar sbuild ready, Arrakis next)

On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 02:55:37PM +0000, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Wouter Verhelst dixit:
>
> >To make this a bit more practical and directly useful:
> >
> >ssh leda.debian.net # I see there's a 'tg' user there already; we may
> >		      need to ask for a glaubitz one, too
> >wanna-build -A m68k -d unstable --list=needs-build | head -n 10 # or so
> ># now pick one or more packages from the list
>
> Okay, a small stumbling block is left:
>
> DBI connect('service=wanna-build-privileged','',...) failed: FATAL:  role "tg" is not permitted to log in at /usr/local/bin/wanna-build line 233
> FATAL: Cannot open database: FATAL:  role "tg" is not permitted to log in

Yeah, that's fairly crucial ;-)

> Aurélien, could you please allow me access?

> >wanna-build -A m68k -d unstable --list=building # should now show your packages!
>
> It shows arrakis is currently building \o/ Great!

It's trying. It has access to the database, and it starts sbuild, but
things go downhill from there. We're working on it right now; it looks
like it *should* be in working order now, but I won't say I'm sure until
I actually see it uploading packages ;-)

Getting places, anyway.

--
Copyshops should do vouchers. So that next time some bureaucracy requires you
to mail a form in triplicate, you can mail it just once, add a voucher, and