Re: [buildd] Vivaldi & Elgar sbuild ready, Arrakis next

Ingo J�mann dixit:

>I think we're now in a state where we could request w-b & upload queue
>access and continue to configure buildd.

Wow! I almost had thought it would never happen ☺

No wonder they say today is the world’s end…

IIRC w-b access is simple (sending public keys of some sort to
aurel32), but I’ll need instructions how to mark the packages
I’m manually building as not-for-us and things like that.

When you’re done setting up buildd I’d like to have a copy of
the config so I can set one up as well. (Most likely the one
on zigo’s Xen system; the ones on my workstation at work are
in an internal network, plus I’d just continue using them to
build manually.)

Note I’m not volunteering to do any build log juggling. The
integration scripts I’ve seen are for mud, not pine, which is
my MUA and newsreader of choice.

bye,
//mirabilos
--
> emacs als auch vi zum Kotzen finde (joe rules) und pine für den einzig
> bedienbaren textmode-mailclient halte (und ich hab sie alle ausprobiert). ;)
Hallooooo, ich bin der Holger ("Hallo Holger!"), und ich bin ebenfalls
... pine-User, und das auch noch gewohnheitsmäßig ("Oooooooohhh").  [aus dasr]