[buildd] Vivaldi & Elgar sbuild ready, Arrakis next

Hi!

After Elgar I've setup Vivaldi as well. It already successfully built bcron, but I need to check mail settings. Next is Arrakis tomorrow.

I'm setting all buildds up the same way: schroot with LVM snapshots. We could use btrfs snapshots as well, but I'm too unexperienced with btrfs, so I stayed with LVM for now.

I think we're now in a state where we could request w-b & upload queue access and continue to configure buildd. And we need DDs (I guess) to act as buildd admin and sign/upload packages. Who's volunteering? ;-)

If anyone else wants to join: I've made a tarball of my chroot, which should make setting up a buildd a little easier/faster.

The next step will be to setup Akire as well. Maybe I get it ready by end of the year (it's Xmas time!) or mid of January, hopefully. The plan is to relocate Elgar & Akire to FU Berlin where John Paul Adrian Glaubitz will host & take care of them.

--
Ciao...            //      Fon: 0381-2744150
      Ingo       \X/       http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey:  http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.asc