Re: Linux kernel 3.2.0-3-amiga misses Cyberstorm 1 SCSI

Hi Michael,

On Sun, Nov 11, 2012 at 4:45 AM, schmitz
<schmitz@biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de> wrote:
> Geert - is enumerating the entire Zorro devices list still the correct way
> to probe for devices? Are device probes initiated by the zorro driver code,
> or do I need to declare a platform device?

The old Amiga NCR53C9x drivers still used zorro_find(), which is deprecated
The preferred way these days is struct zorro_driver (unless you have a
multi-function
Zorro expansion card, as only one zorro_driver can bind to a zorro_device).

Gr{oetje,eeting}s,

                        Geert

                                -- Linus Torvalds