Re: Linux kernel 3.2.0-3-amiga misses Cyberstorm 1 SCSI

On 2012-11-11 04:45, schmitz wrote:

Good - my ssh connects to elgar work fine. I'll have to get a new ssh
key installed by you it seems.

Just send it to me...

BTW, as a completely unrelated side note: I discovered that new flatscreen TV boxes make up a good replacement for old Amiga 50 Hz/15 kHz monitor. That'll make it easier for NMMN when machines will be moved back to their datacenter. No more CRT monitors. :)
I would have thought the flat panels are more picky with their timing
ranges - nice to know that.

It has to be a TV panel, not a monitor panel. Monitor panels are more picky, as you said.

--
Ciao...          //    Fon: 0381-2744150
.     Ingo     \X/     http://blog.windfluechter.net

gpg pubkey: http://www.juergensmann.de/ij_public_key.