Re: Linux kernel 3.2.0-3-amiga misses Cyberstorm 1 SCSI

Ingo,
Someone has to provide the patches in the first place. I remember looking into what would be required to port the CS driver(s) to the ESP core driver and it did not appear to be terribly complicated. That project got shelved when RL got a bit too busy, though.
Seems I misremembered - that was for the Blizzard 2060 driver (one of Christian's Amigas has such a card). The two should be similar enough to restart from there.

Cheers,