Re: Release Party Time ;-)

I an effort to get NEW people to install Debian, I reinstalled onto a Quadra 605 (FPU upgraded) and wrote the steps up on my webpage http://mich431.net/m68k.html , culled some steps from the Q650 install and fixed some bugs. I was able to install from scratch without using an existing debian partition, although I did use a ramdisk and did have most of the stuff already on my Q605. I'll be putting a forum post on http://68kmla.org/forums/ .

Anyone want changes/obvious errors, to the http://mich431.net/ m68k.html before I do?
--
Michael Tomkins
michft@gmail.com