Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 03:44:05AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>
>>> Hopefully. Did you also apply my patch that fixes the 'interrupt from
>>> stopped card' problem? That one does include fixes that default the IO
>>> base address to 0x300 so the io=0x300 module argument is no longer
>>> required.
>>
>> Is it in Geert's queue? If so, which one?
>
> atari-ethernec-fixes.diff (also add atari-ethernec-IRQF_SHARED.diff if
> ethernec and ethernat are to be used in the same kernel).

Those patches are *not* in -8 for sid. I guess I'll have to make
another run at the patch queue. (Unless cts wakes back up or someone
else wants to be kernel patch dude. Hint, Hint. ;)

We need to figure out the patches for experimental too. My last try
totally failed to apply quite a few of the patches.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>