Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

On Mon, 13 Oct 2008, Stephen R Marenka wrote:

> On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 03:44:05AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > Hi Stephen,

> >> Is it in Geert's queue? If so, which one?
> >
> > atari-ethernec-fixes.diff (also add atari-ethernec-IRQF_SHARED.diff if
> > ethernec and ethernat are to be used in the same kernel).
>
> Those patches are *not* in -8 for sid. I guess I'll have to make another
> run at the patch queue. (Unless cts wakes back up or someone else wants
> to be kernel patch dude. Hint, Hint. ;)

I have some patches for your 2.6.25/26 kernels too (mainly to fix a
problem with dual scsi busses and a problem with xorg).

> We need to figure out the patches for experimental too. My last try
> totally failed to apply quite a few of the patches.

What version is experimental targeting? There might be no need to use my
patches for experimental since they are on their way upstream? I'm hoping
they will appear in .27...

Finn