Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 03:55:59AM +0200, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> Hi,
>
>>> I guess not. I have never built TOS binaries from Linux myself. Roman
>>> Hodek or Andreas Schwab had built a cross compiler and a TOS libc package
>>> but I'm not sure these are still working.
>>
>> I built the 5.6 ones in the archive, but I'll have to recreate the
>> toolchain again. It's on my long list of things to do. :)
>
> Do you have notes left on how to build the toolchain?

I found my amiga toolchain notes and what look like two atari toolchains
for powerpc, but no notes. :\

I can put the toolchains up if they'd be of any help. I think most of
the source came from sparemint <http://sparemint.org/>.

I was thinking it would be nice to have a set of packages to make this
less painful, but thinking is all I've done about it.

> We will need new -amiga and -atari keymap packages if my hunch is right.
> It's just not been enough of a bother for me to follow up on. I have lost
> track of using keymaps for linux keycodes - is there a tool to display
> keycodes for every key pressed? I don't feel like writing one ...

Sounds like showkey from console-tools might be what you want.

Peace,

Stephen

<stephen@marenka.net>