Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi,

I guess not. I have never built TOS binaries from Linux myself. Roman
Hodek or Andreas Schwab had built a cross compiler and a TOS libc package
but I'm not sure these are still working.

I built the 5.6 ones in the archive, but I'll have to recreate the
toolchain again. It's on my long list of things to do. :)

Do you have notes left on how to build the toolchain?

Then keyboard input is impossible

I guess the german keymap is the old Atari one, from days past, before I
rewrote the keyboard driver for Linux keycodes via input interface.
If keyboard input is garbled after setting the keymap to German(Atari),
all keymaps have to be regenerated, or removed. Better not load a keymap
at all.

Looks the following keymaps should be installed on the initrd.

| console-keymaps-at
| console-keymaps-amiga
| console-keymaps-atari

Perhaps we only need -at now?

We will need new -amiga and -atari keymap packages if my hunch is right. It's just not been enough of a bother for me to follow up on. I have lost track of using keymaps for linux keycodes - is there a tool to display keycodes for every key pressed? I don't feel like writing one ...