Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi,

That means it got past the point where the EtherNEC load failed
previously (right at kernel boot time, before the installer gets
started).

Hopefully it's a module now?

Hopefully. Did you also apply my patch that fixes the 'interrupt from stopped card' problem? That one does include fixes that default the IO base address to 0x300 so the io=0x300 module argument is no longer required.

The file rename sure can be done in the nect ISO, fixing the cause of the
hang may required changes to the bootstrap itself...

Hopefully scheduled for tonight. Already fixed in the d-i build.

Thanks. The ISOs are still in the same place?

Do you get to select any modules at all? That would be the first step to
provide a custom built module ...

Yikes, custom built stuff for the cdrom? Right now the whole thing is
custom. ;)

Sure, but I was actually considering building a module for Frank to try out ...

Thanks,