Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi Stephen,

atari-ethernec-fixes.diff (also add atari-ethernec-IRQF_SHARED.diff if
ethernec and ethernat are to be used in the same kernel).

Those patches are *not* in -8 for sid. I guess I'll have to make
another run at the patch queue. (Unless cts wakes back up or someone
else wants to be kernel patch dude. Hint, Hint. ;)

Counter-hint: I don't. I have strong misgivings about anything that involves
CVS or SVN access to kernel or d-i repositories (following -powerpc has severely shattered my belief in Debian's conflict resolution procedures). Since I will have to act as kernel upstream for the forseeable future, I prefer to keep out of Debian food-fights.

Providing patches for inclusion in Debian kernels is as far as I'll go.

We need to figure out the patches for experimental too. My last try
totally failed to apply quite a few of the patches.

We'll have to follow Geert's patch queue for development kernels, meaning we need to swap out obsolete patches or add new ones in the right order. I'll try to help with that.

I'd like to have a more streamlined way of syncing Geert's patch queue - can git or rsync be used for that, Geert?