Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi Frank,

Sure - I wasn't sure whether you still followed the list though.

Well. I still read it on a regular basis but as I don't have much to
contribute I do not post messages quite often. It's a pity I couldn't
join the developer's meeting. :-( I was really looking forward to it.

And I was wondering all the time who the Atari expert was who didn't make it
to the meeting :-)

Is there a MiNT driver for the USB port on the EtherNAT as well? That
might be useful to tackle next.
Unfortunately not. There is only a closed source beta mouse driver.

http://www.janthomas.org.uk/

That won't help much ...

But a linux driver would be a good start to get a MiNT driver soon. :-)

Why not transfer code the other way this time :-) Though I did not use the MiNT driver source beyond figuring out what ethernet chip is used, and to glance
the register base address ...

Anyway, in this case asking the EtherNAT developers for information regarding
USB HCD base address and interrupts is perhaps the easiest way forward.