Re: [patch 3/2] m68k: Atari EtherNAT - add writew_be for data push

Hi Michael,

>>> Comments welcome (is there anyone on this list with access to an
>>> EtherNAT card,
>>> besides cts and myself?).
>>
>> Here (but I guess you already knew that?).
>
> Sure - I wasn't sure whether you still followed the list though.

Well. I still read it on a regular basis but as I don't have much to
contribute I do not post messages quite often. It's a pity I couldn't
join the developer's meeting. :-( I was really looking forward to it.

> Using interrupts on the EtherNAT would be a good starting point. I get
> hundreds of RX overrun kernel messages, that's another bottleneck.
> I'll have to clean up the code quite a bit to make it acceptable
> before I'll start on interrupts. Still have to test whether it all
> works when compiled in, too.
> Is there a MiNT driver for the USB port on the EtherNAT as well? That
> might be useful to tackle next.
Unfortunately not. There is only a closed source beta mouse driver.

http://www.janthomas.org.uk/

But a linux driver would be a good start to get a MiNT driver soon. :-)

Regards,

Frank